SmartCompliance® SafetyHub App
Manage First Aid Refills and Inventory at Work or On-the-Go. Know Your First Aid Spend.
The First Aid Only SafetyHub App simplifies supply requisitioning so you can stay organized and in compliance.
The innovative app allows you to set automatic reminders for checking stock levels on the SmartCompliance family of products and refills.
The app also provides easy-to-use tools like bar-code scanning for creating and sending supply requisitions to your preferred first aid supplier or company purchasing department.
Requisitions Made Easy
Check your cabinets for low stock or visible yellow SmartTabfi refill reminder cards.
Use the SafetyHub App to scan barcodes on the box or SmartTab.
Submit requisition directly to supplier within the app.
Core Features & Benefits
- Automate refills and your process of being OSHA and ANSI compliant.
- Avoid wasteful overstocking.
- Enjoy management and reporting for users, cabinets, requisitions, inventory, and safety checks across multiple locations from a single, web-based portal.
- Send refill requisitions to the supplier of your choice using email, EDI, API or other customizable options.
- Integrate into your ecommerce or ERP system for streamlined management and tracking.
Provide users the ability to
- Create, save, send, and track requisitions from iOS and Android devices or PCs.
- Set automatic reminders to perform cabinet inventories and create requisitions.
- Set automatic reminders to perform safety checks on third-party fire extinguishers and AEDs.
- Use offline mode during internet outages or at remote sites.
Enterprise vs Standard Versions
Accounts with multiple users and cabinets can request access to the enterprise version with expanded features and options.